Thursday, May 5, 2011

What is Love when I met you?


Love is when I see you smelly and sweaty and I still see you handsome and hotter than ever.

Love is when you notice that I’m getting fat yet you still convince me that I’m sexy.

Love is when you make me smile even when I’m tired.

Love is when I’m happy and you still have the power to make me cry for joy with your effortless surprises.

Love is when we are in a fight and I can’t concentrate at work.

Love is when I’m mad yet just one text from you changes it all.

Love is when I’m already tipsy and you’ll take my shot.

Love is when you put fries on my mouth continuously.

Love is when you hold my hands in public. :)

Love is when you post something on my wall in facebook regardless of who will see that.

Love is when you kiss me in front of your friends.

Love is when I need company and you refuse to come because you’re too lazy to move and yet, still I understand. tsk

Love is when I kiss you after putting on lip-gloss and the sticky feeling doesn’t even bother you.

Love is when you share your favorite foods with me.

Love is when I’m hungry and you offer your last penny for me.

Love is when I sniff your shirt after wearing it.

Love is when you massage my back when It's aching.

Love is when you compile my photos and make video clips for me.

Love is when you miss my Baby Jared.

Love is when you're excited to give Baby Jared a kiss and a hug more than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment