Sunday, May 15, 2011

My childhood

A whole new world. Riding in a magic carpet together with Aladdin, adoring the beautiful scenes around the palace, hmmm, I used to dream when I was 8. - I am in a roller coaster ride with you, course is full of bumps, twist and turns, ups and downs but who cares as long as I'm with you we'll make it through. I can picture us laughing after plunging this ride, now who needs a carpet?

Tale as old as time. My most favorite fairytale up to now. - Someday baby I wanna see myself grow old with you, and as soon as it happens, together, we will tell our story to jared. ♥

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo. Every princess needs a little help from fairies. - I think I have one too. No hindrances can keep us apart. And even if there are two wicked sisters exist in our own story still nobody can stand a chance. Because Love conquers all.

Fight like a girl. In every woman lies a man at heart. - I have to, especially how deceiving the world can be. Yet sometimes just like Mulan I still messed up most of the time. You've seen me at my worst but you choose to love me. No if's, No but's you just did. ♥

Faith.Trust and Pixie Dust. - I think Peter Pan is quite right here. For Long Lasting Relationship we need FAITH, TRUST, (think of happy thoughts) and together baby we'll grow old. :)

Once Upon A Dream - Once upon a time you we're just a dream, But now you're my happily ever after. ♥

The fairest one of all. - (Singing) ♫ Some day my prince will come, Some day we'll meet again, And away to his castle we'll go, To be happy forever I know. Some day when spring is here, We'll find our love anew, And the birds will sing, And wedding bells will ring, Some day when my dreams come true. ♫ (humming)You already came, I'll patiently wait till that day comes. (Y'know what I mean. hint: our dreams ♥)

Hakuna Matata - Yes when I'm with you all my worries fade away. Free from mind boggling problems. With you, I felt nothing but serenity and tranquility.

Under the sea. My second favorite fairytale. - (Me Singing) ♫ What would I give to live where you are? What would I pay to stay here beside you? What would I do to see you smiling at me? Where would we walk? Where would we run? If we could stay all day in the sun, Just you and me, And I could be part of your world. I don't know when, I don't know how. But I know something starting right now. Watch and you'll see, Someday I'll be part of your world. ♫

You have dressed my dreams and hopes with rainbow. Ever since you came it feels like I'm living in a world of fairly tales. Me as your princess and you as my prince.
You rekindled my belief towards fairy tales isn't just about "Once upon a time" that somehow if you never stop hoping "Happily ever after" really do exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment