Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Profound Wisdom from my Mom

I see my mom as a map; whenever I’m lost she always show me the right way. A psychiatrist that every time I loose my sanity she pulls me back to my senses. Save me from deep trouble whenever I find myself tangled in a hell like situation. She’s an angel in disguise. We may not agree on a lot of things but I always end up thinking “I should’ve listen to her.” I see my mom as the store house of wisdom, when things get complicated and confusing, when things get unreasonable and I feel like I’ve been cheated, when everything seems unfair and hopeless, Mom used to tell me all this things…

People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered; forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true friends; succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; be honest and frank anyway.
What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; build anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; be happy anyway.
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; do good anyway.
Give the world your best anyway.


You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway.


Anyway you look at it there’s a profound wisdom. It may look unfair at first but if you’re going to be selfless, living is easier. We are the ones who make things complicated.

What I’ve learned from my mom as I grew up, I pass it on to my son.

Jared, My Dearest I hope you grow up to be a beautiful person from the outside and the inside most importantly. I do not wish for any treasure in this world, because I already have something valuable than gold, diamonds or gems the world can offer. That precious has the smallest hands yet can actually hold my whole heart. I Love You My Precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment