Sunday, April 24, 2011

How my five senses works with you...

• I Looked up at you and loved what I saw.

• When my eyes are open it’s you that I see. And every time I close it, my visions of you are even clearer.

• I have obscure eye-sight, yet I was beguiled by your charm.

• I tried to speak, but when you started talking, I stopped. And started to listen.

• You whisper, talk normal, high-pitch, scream, laugh, use funny voices, mumble, hum to the music. Whatever tone you use, that’s the kind of melody I’d like to hear over and over.

• The beauty of speaking if it means to repeatedly uttering your name.

• I’m tired and choking for air, gasped for breath and your scent lingered to my soul.

• I feel numb, but when you touch me, you send shivers down my spine.

• Your hand sweats but I’m addicted to squeezing your palms and won’t let go.

• I stood still, motionless enduring the pain, you held my hand spare me hope when I ran low.

• In the middle of an obnoxious crowd, I hear your voice, and then nothing else matters.

by: Anz

No comments:

Post a Comment