Friday, April 29, 2011

♥ ANNZ IS INLOVE ♥




My heart skips a beat when I’m with him.
I still adore him in spite of his imperfections.
I love him despite of his shortcomings.

I’m thinking of herim while posting this blog.
The list is endless when I’m in love.
I treasure and Love the persons close to him especially his family and best friends.
My heart is broken every time I see him sad because of someone else.
I keep on wanting to see the person but when he’s there I can’t even look straight in his eyes.
I used to sing while I shower.
I dance ridiculously at home in my underwear. :)
I am always available when he needs me. Other priorities take a back seat.
I’m happy when he is..
First thing in the morning I think about him.
I see his face everywhere.
Every time he kissed me, I could still feel his lips in mine.
His scent haunts me like a ghost if he's not around.
I do little things with an effort because he is special.
I am unconsciously waiting for his texts.
I have butterflies in my stomach and start blushing when I see him.
I am curious to know more about him.
I always talk about him to my friends.
Nothing makes me feel serene when I’m with him.
My affections for him made me feel special and good about myself.
When I feel jealous it is always fleeting; and still I trust him not to betray me.
I am comfortable and secure in my relationship with him. There is no need of suspicion or jealousy.
I am more of myself when I am with him than with anybody else.
I do not expect anything in return.
I walk really slowly when I’m with him.
I’ve forgotten about my ex’s.
I smile every time I hear his voice.
When I look at him, I can't see the other people around him.
I would do anything for him, just to see him.
LAMEST and very OLD SCHOOL,,, I always write his name in any piece of paper and I always try F.L.A.M.E.S. :) (Baduy!hahaha yet true)
I start to think and dream about our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment