Saturday, January 2, 2010

What Love has taught me...


by:mi-etch

LoVe...
Oh yes!gives me butterflies in my stomach...
having sleepless nights,
daydreaming, even during office hours...
gives me a lot of reasons to smile
I'm always in my best mood when I'm in love...
made me want to sing,
made me want to comb my hair,
wear my best perfume...
stunning in my outfit,
gives me heartaches...
made me want to cry,
no appetite at all...

but what does love really taught me???
what does love taught you???
well...this is what I've learned every time i fall in love and being broken hearted after wards...
Love is just a cycle of a game...
LOVE is a gamble
you have to bet in order to achieve
the excitement of the game
the bliss when you've won
the disappointment when you've lost
and a little spark of hope
that i need to gamble again and try once more...

No comments:

Post a Comment