Saturday, January 2, 2010

My World

I always dream of going to places where magic, mystery, fantasy and legends indwell. A place that only in my mind exist. Every time I close my eyes I see white horses flying in the clouds, Butterflies dancing in the air as if something was sprinkled in the midst that made the nature oh soo perfect, Flowers that blooms only in paradise, Nature that sparkles in the darkest nights. Fruits is as sweet as falling in love, Rivers run wild yet still as clear as crystals. Clouds are almost at my reach, Countless stars that twinkle in the dim and a blanket of wind that blows softly in my ear.

I love staying here, giving me a hard time trying to decide should I open my eyes and go back to the real world being nobody, Or should I stay here where impossible things are possible. Here, I am the Queen of my own world; I am the Princess of all fairies and Mermaids hail to me. In here, I never fuss about my health nor care about my debts. No worries if I still have stocks of groceries and bills to pay. I cast a spell with my magic wand, everything I wish emerge right before my eyes. I can freeze the raindrops on the air as if time was suspended, I can dance on top of the calm sea without getting wet, And spread my arms in the sky soaring like a bird.

This is my world, And It's real.

No comments:

Post a Comment